Sunday, May 10, 2009

I had 4 loritabs left from the month before to be taken as needed for pain, they sent my test off to c.?

Im trying to get pregnate and been weining myself off all medications only taking them when im really hurting.I dont c that she can violate me for taking what is perscribed to me.The only problem i can c is that instead having taken to many that i didnt take enough (through there eyes ofcourse) there are people that dont abuse medications out here and then theres idiots that make people like me have to live in fear for taking there own medication.Do you think that she will violate me and what will they do will they take me right then or give me time to make arrangments for my kids?

I had 4 loritabs left from the month before to be taken as needed for pain, they sent my test off to c.?
If your prescription says it is to be taken "as needed" then a P.O. cannot say you have not been taking "enough". The doctors determine how much and when and how often. Just have your prescription or get a copy of your medical records. I think you'll be fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment